9/03/2014

Sew Boy August 2014

I realize we are 3 days into September but this post was supposed to go up in August so that's the title I left it at ;0)

 Here is a free Pattern for a charlie sweatshirt its for size 6-12 months and the tutorial for it is great! Check it out!

 I realize the picture is for a girls outfit but these pockets would be a great addition for a boys shirt or sweater, get the tutorial here!

 DIY Baby Boy Sailor Romper (for Baby Blessing/Dedication) --- Make It and Love It 
 Ashley has done it again and made an awesome tutorial for a boys sailor romper! Seriously check it out here!

 Shiwn designs has a great tutorial for some cozy Pajama pants, just in time for the cool weather coming! Go here for the tutorial.
 
 
 I saw these cute/adorable and perfect baby suspenders and couldn't help loving them instantly! She has a free pattern and one in bigger sizes you can buy, here!


Isn't this onesie so darn cute?! Its a great tutorial and a free pattern for newborns so be sure to check it out!



Also a note I have updated my free boy patterns page, I have numbered the patterns and I added a section for sizes 9-12 years as those patterns are harder to find. Check it out and let me know what you think about the changes if they are good or of you prefer no numbers!