11/25/2013

Black and Gray

Baby sewing is so easy and fun! It takes hardly any fabric and comes together so quick!
 I made 1 shirt and 2 pants that coordinate well together. I didn't get a picture of the black pants separately apparently though I used Jessicas newborn legging pattern and its so simple which is my thing right now! One note on the leggins make sure to use pretty stretchy fabric the material I used isn't quite as stretchy as I thought it was so I'm not sure how they will fit in the end!

 I used Dream Factory's free pattern again (and here) and I really do like this pattern a lot! You need to add seam allowances but really it isn't hard. The only issue I have had is with the smallest size the sleeves don't line up perfectly but its really not a big deal as you can easily just cut off the extra fabric.

 Rae's free pattern is sooo versatile! I have made a lot of them these last few months!
This pair is made with a really soft knit that I got for $1 a yard which makes these pants almost free!  I did white stitching for some contrast and added a pocket for a little detail, they might be my new favorite cause they look so comfy!


linking up to: madebyyoumondays