11/28/2013

Sale!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
We will be eating and just lounging around the rest of the day I'm excited my husband hasn't had a day off in a looooonnng time! 
Anyways I just wanted you all to know that Blank Slate patterns is having a Black Friday Sale, she rarely has sales so this is the perfect time to grab some patterns! I love her patterns they are easy to do because the instructions are so clear! Click on the link on my side bar to get this great deal, make sure you enter code BLACKFRIDAY at check out!
Blank Slate Patterns Black Friday Sale
From Melly: Yes, 2 Patterns for $10 with the code BLACKFRIDAY. This code will only work on 2 patterns; if you want more than two you’ll have to check out more than once. For patterns priced more than $7.95, the discount is $5.90 per two patterns. Paper patterns excluded.

*I'm an affiliate for blank slate patterns but all opinions are my my own.