9/30/2013

Frogger pants

I finally started sewing again! It felt so great after such a long break :0)

 First I made these adorable baby pants. Can I tell you how much I love them?!! I'm typically someone who doesn't like unique fabric for clothing I keep it looking as store bought as possible; but this fabric was calling from my stash and I just had to give it a try. And guess what I really really love them!

I used Raes free newborn pants pattern and I am really loving how they turn out not only super quick but really nice too. This is probably the easiest pattern you will ever sew. seriously anyone can do it, i mean guys its only one pattern piece and 3 seams (4 if you count the waistband) that is way less than a quilt and it is done fast like 15-20 minutes!


Paired with a neutral top I think this fabric looks way cute and I am getting excited for our sweet boy to arrive! Sewing always helps me when I get feelling sorry for myself that I won't have a girl so I guess I better keep it up! ;o)

I bought the onesies from Carters online they have some really cute neutral ones for boys that I've not seen in the stores, at least by me.


Linked up here
craft-o-maniac, keeping it simple, someday crafts