8/03/2013

Sew Boy July 2013

Whoops! I nearly forgot about Sew Boy this month (well last month now)
First the pinterest highlights click on images to go to the tutorial: 


Cape Tee Tutorial
 
Now Sew Boy July!
 
 How cute are these overalls?! There is a free pattern and tutorial here!
 
Baby briefs
This is actually a really great pattern for boys underwear because it has a working fly so be sure to check it out!

 I know I know its a little girl BUT I think this could be a really great pattern for boys too! It is a free pattern (size 2-3 years) and the tutorial is great too, go here.
 
 
 
 The gentleman onesie this is such a cute idea! Go here for the tutorial!

 
Pillowcase shorts how cute are they? Go here for the tutorial!


Also be sure to check out the free patterns page because even when I'm not posting here I am adding things to it!