2/02/2013

Sew Boy Valentines 2013

Valentines is next week... I hope it doesn't shock you like it did me!
I have a few ideas up my sleeve for the kids to give grandmas and grandpas, also for them to give their classes, hopefully they turn out as cute as I imagined (0;

Click on images to go to tutorial
Here are some cute freezer paper ideas for a cute/quick shirt to wear:

Helping hands has this adorable car love shirt I'm sure every boy would love!

Here is a cute Puppy Love pillow idea but it would make a great shirt too!

This is a great idea for a boy that doesn't want anything to lovey to wear ;0) there also some ideas for girls too.


Here are some gift ideas for your boys:
(some I've done before but they are good enough to share again)
Click on Images to go to tutorial
 Dragon fly designs has a great tutorial for these monster stuffies, be sure to check it out!


 If you have boys you know that they LOVE to throw stuff so why not let them throw a parachute guy thats soft! Chez Beeper has a great tutorial go now!




 Trey & Lucy have the cutest idea for storing legos! Go check it out and make 1 or 6 for a fun gift!



 Whip-up shared this fun cute PB&J game I made it for my kids and they love it!


I hope you all have a very Happy Valentines!