7/16/2020

Boho Babydoll dress

Long time no see! I have been busy with homeschooling and raising 5 health active kids. I hope this post finds you well and that you are safe in this crazy world <3


It has been a hot minute since I've been on here but I thought I'd share a favorite pattern that I've been using again and again for little miss. I have made this more times than I can count and honestly I'll make it a few more times I'm sure.

This is the Boho babydoll dress from Patterns for Pirates. It has SO many options its crazy, crazy good and versatile. This is a quick sew I made this in like 30 minutes? Super fast. Also true to size.


Little miss in all her glory <3 
How is your life how is everything going? Do you still sew or has the Covid-19 slowed things down? Speaking of Covid-19 are you well?