1/09/2017

Top 5 Free baby patterns

With number 5 on the way I thought it would be fun to see what free patterns I have used the most with my babies! After going through many years of sewing for babies I have realized I use mainly 5 patterns for my babies (1 is new for this baby and its not the dress ;0) 
Sewing is so fun for babies because so little fabric and time is required! I have a ton of free patterns listed on my free patterns for boys and free patterns for girls pages so you can sample as many as you want!


So without further ado here is my go to list:


I have used this newborn pants pattern so many, many, many times and each time they are just perfect for newborns. Rae's patterns are fast becoming some of my favorites go here to check this one out!



I love newborn gowns and this pattern is great! I love how easy they are and how cuddly babies are in them <3 I have made too many to count but here are a few, here, here, and here. This pattern is not the exact one I use but it is so darn close that I am including it, go here to get it!

Evelope shirts are by far my favorite thing on babies they are so easy to put on and take off and they look so cute! I have made this pattern a lot and it is a good one! It is exactly on size so if your kids run big in their sizing at all then go up for sure, also be sure to add the seam allowance after printing. Go here to get this amazing pattern!


littlegeranium2
 The little geranium dress is about the best dress pattern out there! I love how easy it is and how professional it comes out when finished. I have made this many, many, many times and it is a favorite for sure! In fact I went ahead and bought the full size range I love it so much <3 Go here to try it too!

homemade baby pants
I have been making these pants for so long (6 years to be exact!) These are perfect for when you little one grows out of Rae's newborn pants! It is a simple but very easy and forgiving pattern, go here to check it out!



Now for the new pattern: The Ringer onesie! I have just started sewing this one but I can see it will be a staple from here on out! It is easy and fast to sew and looks so good when done! I have already made a few and I will be sharing soon ;0) go here to get this awesome free pattern!



Questions for you:
1. Do you like sewing for babies?
2. What age is your favorite to sew for?
3. Is there a specific free pattern you've been looking for?

I hope you enjoyed this round up!