4/30/2011

Sew Boy Week 13

Sew Boy is here!
Have you noticed that I have a Sew Boy page? Look up at the top under the picture and I have a few different pages to look through!

Makeitperfect shows you how to make your own see through bag, perfect for toys!



Sew a straight line made this completely AWESOME Quiver! I know any boy would just love it! go here for the Tutorial.



Cheri is just so cool. I mean she makes great boy stuff and then I found out she sings too! Go here to make this shirt!





Smashed Peas and Carrots has a great idea for a reversible chalkboard place mat! I think it would be great while the kids are waiting to eat!

Larissa made some cute boy hats for her guys! Go here for the tutorial!



If you've been featured feel free to grab a button on my side bar!
SeeMeSew


If you have an idea, a post of something boy on your own blog or found one you'd like to share, please let me know so I can add to the Sew Boy Week!
Thanks!