12/23/2016

Christmas quilt

Quite a while ago I shared some quilt blocks I was making for a group exchange I was participating in. Well I finally added the binding and officially finished it!

I haven't completely loved quilting, although I do enjoy doing a bit here and there,  still it is satisfying to finally finish one and it feels so good to be DONE with it, haha!
The two guide lines for our exchange were 1. that the colors needed to be red and green and 2. the blocks needed to be 16 x 16 squares when finished. 

I was worried about how it would turn out with 16 ladies ,who don't know each other well, participating but I am happy with how everything worked together and how well the fabrics blend! Now my family has a cute cuddly Christmas quilt to curl up with and dream about sugarplums with a hot creamy cup of cocoa!
I hope your Holiday is wonderful and we'll see you after the break!