3/04/2013

Cool Blue Shorts

I inherited these shorts from my grandma, well the fabric anyways :o)
She had them all cut out and everything, but I think she must have forgot how to sew shorts together because she started sewing the 2 fronts together, she stopped and never finished them!

 
 I guessed that they would fit C, if not I had 2 other boys to try! I was in luck and he loves them and has even worn them twice even though it is still quite chilly outside.


I really should have traced the pattern for future use I love the way they fit and the length is perfect! I still probably will but it would have been easier if I had thought of it sooner.


I have no idea what kind of fabric it is, its sort of like corduroy/twill/denim with a roughish/fuzziness to it, great explanation right?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:34 PM

    I love what you guys are usually up too. This
    sort of clever work and reporting! Keep up the fantastic works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

    my web page - Random Thoughts
    my web site: Fake People Quotes and Sayings

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from YOU!