6/18/2011

Sew Boy Saturday!!

Sew Boy Saturday is here!
I have a project to share later as well, the one I was working on when the Mess happened.


Simple Simon has a great tutorial for making little camp chairs! They look so easy I think I will make some for the Summer too!



Creative spaces shows us how to make a boy crinkle toy! Go here.



Kojo Designs has a tutorial for a hanging play tent! So cute and fun!


Growing Home made a cute little John John and has tutorial so you can make one too!


Helping little hands has a great tutorial for a little tie. I really like this tutorial because it looks like a real one but you don't need to tie it!


Puking Pastilles has a free pattern for a men's tie! I thought it would be nice to share a fatherly gift since Fathers Day is tomorrow afterall!


Feel free to grab a button on my side bar!

If you have an idea, a post of something boy on your blog or found one you'd like to share, please let me know so I can add to the Sew Boy Week!
Thanks!