5/25/2011

Summer-time Romper

I made the Summer-time Romper!

At first P thought it was a nightgown and was not happy, he doesn't like them.


Then he bent over (to inspect it I guess?) and he was Ok with it!

It was very easy to make and the directions were wonderful, I didn't have one problem that she didn't address in her tutorial. I made the 2t-3t and it is a little big, he normally wears a 24 month/2t.
Do you want to make one? go here.


I'm linking to:


Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden

Show and Tell Green

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to see your romper! What fun. It's really the first feedback I've gotten on that tutorial/pattern. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this is too cute! I can only imagine how comfy your little guy is going to be while running and playing all summer long. I'd love for you to stop by my blog sometime, www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from YOU!