5/28/2011

Sew Boy 17

I had a productive week, I'll be showing you the things I did as soon as my camera battery charges!
Sew boy is here!


Chez Beeper Bebe has this great Paratrooper Softie Tutorial!



A Little Tipsy made these bean bags out of socks! I think my boys would love to throw them :0)
Go here for the tutorial.




Kimbo doe sit again! This car holder is such a great idea! I really need to make one for all my boys cars. Check it out!



These shortalls on ikat bag are so cute! She even has a tutorial, check it out!




Dollar store crafts has a great idea for making shorts out of dish towels, I never would have thought to use those! Go here
Filth Wizardly made them for older kids, she also said that "Turns out the 20 inch by 26 inch towels work great for about 3T to 5T sizes."



Omni Creates made this cute onesie and shows you how to make one too!





If you've been featured feel free to grab a button on my side bar!

If you have an idea, a post of something boy on your blog or found one you'd like to share, please let me know so I can add to the Sew Boy Week!
Thanks!