5/09/2013

Sew Boy May 2013

First off have you seen the awesome things I've pinned on pinterest? Be sure to check there I try to pin something everyday (although that doesn't always happen). Here are a few of this weeks finds:


On to Sew Boy!
Twin Dragon Fly designs has a great tutorial for no-sew Superhero costumes! Using one pattern for all the superheros is a genius idea!

  
Here a great tutorial and free pattern for a little boys vest, go check it out!
 
Picture This site has a few different free animal patterns and they are all really cute, check them out!
  Shark bag pattern 
 I nearly died when I saw how cute this shark bag was and then I saw that it is also a free pattern, go here!


Free Vest Pattern Size 4-6 Boys
 A cute vest from mother huddle go here for the free pattern and tutorial!