4/11/2013

Sew Boy April 2013

I know I usually do SewBoy on a Saturday but my boys have started soccer and I just don't have time that morning to trouble shoot if necessary. So I am now going to be doing SewBoy on Thursday!
 
Sewing for Boys 
 Once upon a sewing machine has a great tutorial for adding snaps to a toddler shirt, go check it out!


 
 Elegance and Elephants shows you how to make an elastic waistband, I love her blog be sure to visit!
 
 
adjustable elastic kids pants
 Julie-K has a really neat tutorial for adding an adjustable waist to jeans, check it out.
 
 
Stuff mommy makes has a great idea and tutorial for lengthening boys jeans!
 
 
See Kate Sew shows you how to stamp over a stained shirt to look new again!
 
 Heres the finished shirt.
 As a bonus, of sorts, I found a tutorial to make a Mens hoodie if you are itching to make something for your big boy (o;

And that's a wrap see you next time!