7/23/2011

Sew Boy

This has been an absolutely crazy week!I decided to visit my parents (10 hours away) and left the next day....by myself with 3 kids...I'm insane. I'm now and having a good time though so it was worth it, at least until I make the trip back ;0)


On to Sew boy Saturday!

Kojodesigns has a tutorial for these adorable monster hooded towels! So cute right?



Living with Punks has a tutorial for floor cushions, great for decorating any boys room, Go here.



Obsessively stitching has an awesome tutorial for a squishy Rubik's cube! I love it! check it out
Link

Makin' it imMACKulate has a really good tutorial for a raglan sleeve romper, go here.


Sew mama sew has the cutest idea for a shirt onesie, go here for the tutorial!


Shwin&Shwin has a great pattern and tutorial for these adorable little man shoes, go here!



Have a great week!