5/21/2011

Sew Boy Week 16

The week goes by so fast, I can't believe its Saturday, here are my find for this week!

Creation Corner has a great tutorial for a racetrack car carrier fun for trips, church or waiting rooms.

Just Another Day in Paradise made an adorable felt fishing set! Check it out.



Smashed-peas and Carrots has a great idea and tutorial for a Booster-seat cushion! when it gets dirty just throw it in the washer!


Delia Creates made this Lego belt! How awesome is that?



Notes from a very Red kitchen made a very stylish leather cuff, go here for the tutorial.



This mama makes stuff shows you how to make men slacks into slim boy slacks!





If you've been featured feel free to grab a button on my side bar!

If you have an idea, a post of something boy on your blog or found one you'd like to share, please let me know so I can add to the Sew Boy Week!
Thanks!