4/18/2011

Easter ideas

Here are my booked marked Easter ideas! I really wish I could make them all but...I am sort of a last minute person, I do almost everything last minute. Easter is no exception, I have not done one thing for my kids baskets yet and I only have a few days left! So if you need more ideas then here are mine!

I think this is a sweet bib for babies for Easter. Go here for instructions and free pattern.

http://sewing.org/assets/images/autogen/a_bunny_bib_sm.jpg


Finger puppets are very entertaining so make some! The tutorial is great too!



I am making this bunny for P and maybe C too...we'll see
They are so squishy looking I love it!


These Marshmallow plushies are so yummy looking! I don't usually like marshmallow things but I have almost bought them to try because these bunnies look so good (even though they are made of fleece!).
marshmallow bunny plushie pattern and tutorial


I really wish my boys liked dolls and stuffed things more because I really love these bunnies. Hey that is a great idea I'll make me one!
2ladus



I just want to kiss those cute cheeks, don't you? The tutorial is here (for the hat not the cheeks :0)



This is the cutest blanket! go here for instructions and pattern.
http://sewing.org/assets/images/precious_peeps_baby_quilt.jpg