6/27/2016

A few things to make this Summer!

First we found a house! I am so excited!!! It is a 3 bedroom (possible room to add a fourth) and it has 2 living rooms!!! I am super excited by that since our current living room is quite tiny. I don't have pictures yet but hopefully soon, we still have to go through some paper work so I guess there is a chance we won't get it but we in contract and its at the title company so we're close (crossing fingers)!

A few things to make this summer:


I am loving this simply adorable gift idea on make and love it! How cute to add on a onesie and the carseat toy actually looks like something I might make, lol!





You guys I'm dying over this adorably cute outfit on Project run and play! I love their series especially for cute boy ideas but all their kids clothes are usually so cute! Plus I get to vote on my favorite so that' fun ;0)



These dinosaur stuffed toys are pretty fun looking and its perfect Summer activity for kids who may be bored or tired from all the outdoor play in the sunshine!





This Bomber Jacket is a free pattern for a size 2T jacket (with the option of buying up to size 12), I think with a boy or gender neutral fabric it would be cute for boys or girls!




Shorts are simply needed in the summer and these cute baby ones are pretty easy to make and has a free pattern so be sure to check them out!





Need some shorts for a bigger kid? these are a free pattern sizes 18 months to 4T and just what your kiddo needs to lounge in or play!




Summertime and messy projects seem to go hand in hand at our house and this Art Smock will keep your kids covered! I love how easy it looks to make but how professional the finished product is! Go here for the free pattern!


Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for more cute stuff!