3/24/2015

Free Patterns for boys

I am so, So, SO excited to share this! On my Free patterns for boys tab I been been working for a long time to make all the text into images and finally, finally I am done!They are categorized by size and now you can see a small image of it before going to the site that hosts the pattern. I still have some work to do but I am beyond thrilled to share this with others, heck I use this more than anyone so I'm glad for me!


 There are more than a hundred patterns listed here and I have a few for Men as well, since they are hard to find, I like to have them on hand for myself ;0)
As always these patterns are actual patterns you can print (with only 1 or 2 exceptions) I love me a good tutorial but sometimes I just want a pattern with the size already there and not something I need to measure out. Go check it out and enjoy! Its just in time before the next kids clothes week challenge (April 20-26) so you can plan and print all you need for a summer wardrobe for your boy!

http://seemesew.blogspot.com/p/free-boy-patterns.html