10/21/2013

KCW Fall 2013!!!!

Its here Kids Clothes Week Fall!
I have a few things I hope to share but I don't know if I'll have a ton of time this week to participate :0(
But here are some free Patterns for you to sew up for your boy (or your friends ;0) this week!



 
 Shwin designs has a free pattern for these adorable Pjs there a size 4 go here for the pattern and tutorial!


  
 This is an adorable pattern for a raglan sleeve sweater, how cute is it?! go here!
 
Free PJ Pants Sewing Pattern 
 Need some Pj's here is a free pattern size 18 months to 5T check it out!
 
 
 I think these kindergarten pants are adorable go here for the tutorial and pattern!

 
I am seriously in LOVE with this shirt I eed one in my size (well my unpregnant size ;o) Go here for the FREE pattern and tutorial! Its for a size 6.


charley harper pj pants by craftiness is not optional
 CINO made a free PJ pattern for pants here! I also think they could make some cute regular pants too. Size 3T.

Good luck sewing for your kids this week!

All of the above and LOTS more can be found on my Free boy patterns tab at the top!