So remember the green shorts I posted yesterday? Well here is a reminder:
They were supposed to look like this:
Yeah not even close to the same and I could. not. let. it. go.
So I fixed them!
I used the clean slate shorts pattern (a tiny bit smaller though) and used ribbing for the waistband.
The Boden ones had a band on the pockets and I decided to do it that way but with a contrasting color. I think it made a huge difference! It never ceases to amaze me what a tiny details do to change the look.
C said "Mom there are pockets!.....
...and a pocket here too!!"
I also made the shirt today too but silly me was in a big hurry and sewed the sleeve end where the arm hole was supposed to go! I guess it wouldn't be KCW without a mistake here and there ;o)