4/06/2013

Easter Egg hunt

Every Easter my mom has an egg hunt for her Grandkids at her house. This year only one of my brothers and sister were here besides us. Have I ever told you I have 11 siblings?

 My husbands mom sent the boys matching Easter outfits so I thought that would be fun for them to wear during the Hunt, you will notice that they are not matching later. they went behind our house and got into some serious black MUD! So I had to give them a quick bath and change of clothes.
 
 All the Grnadkids at Grandmas for the Egg hunt

 P was so excited! I think it was the first hunt he actually remembered :o)

 B would not hold still for pictures no way, no how, not when there were eggs to find!

 
C  is always ready for the camera! He was the only kid in his age group so he wasn't sure if he should go with the big lids or the smaller kids so he did his own thing until my sister found him and helped him, he only had 3 eggs poor kid!
All in all it was a great Easter! How was yours?