3/29/2013

A little glimpse into our lives....

 Life with boys is a fun one, boys like to ruff house but have a sweet momma boy side as well.

 They will serenade you with music they practiced for a hour on.

 You will laugh when your son comes to you and says " Mom my lips got stuck in my water bottle" and thinks it is hilarious. 
(true story he gave himself a hickie with his water bottle)

They like to be good guys and bad ones occasionally. Its a good life.
 I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have a girl then I see my 3 little men and I am truly happy.

3 comments:

  1. Lisa Muncy6:06 PM

    I'm new to your site and love it! My 3 boys are 6,7,and 9. It's a madhouse sometimes but so much fun! I was inspired to sew for my boys after reading some of your posts, so I embellished some polo shirts for Easter with monster appliques, pockets, buttons and tags. Matching pants and viola!! Easter outfits done. Next is a ton of shorts for summer to sew up in some great BOY fabrics I got at JoAnns. One of these days I'll make my own blogsite, if I ever decide to tackle that project!! Thanks for the great posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our boys are really close in age, mine are almost 4,6,& 8! I really do love having boys its always fun! Thank you so much for your sweet comment it really made my day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from YOU!