1/08/2013

B's Christmas Jammies





 Did you all have a great Christmas and new years? We sure did! Even though all the kids got a nasty cold bug we still managed to have fun and enjoy the time off from school/work/life.

First up B's jammies:
 He is a size 8 now and finding cute stuff in his size is getting harder so I tried my first ever pattern from an Ottobre magazine I got 2-3 years ago. I was so intimidated! They're not your usual patterns and they are all on the same piece of paper and you have to find the one you want by color and trace it. Did I mention a lot of it is in Swedish? Luckily I started with a t-shirt and there wasn't much to it (whew!).
 
 The bottoms were from here and are F.R.E.E. I really, really and I mean really loved this pattern! It was so easy and they fit prefect! the only changes I made (and only to B's) was to lengthen them by 2-3 inches, he is pretty tall and I have to do that for all his pants I make.

 I didn't add any embellishments to the top I decided to leave them plain and I really like how they turned out!