4/16/2011

Sew Boy Week 11

We're off to sew for the boy!

Obsessively stitching made Sew Kools Fleece bomb, I know any boy would
seriously love to "pretend" blow up things!

maya* made has this great tutorial for a sweet travel pillow! I know its kind of girly looking but I think boy or girl would like it!

Just Deanna shows you how to turn any pair of pants into adjustable waist pants, I have used this one and it works Great!

Kimbo has some seriously good things on her blog and I loved this one because you use hot glue to make a bow tie! No sewing required!



Smiley Pomegranate made these cute pants and has a tutorial!
Love the pockets, don't you?




Patterns To Buy:

Fishsticks has a great t-shirt pattern, and instructions are included for short-sleeved versions, long-sleeve versions and a pull-over hoodie, Plus different versions to try!




If you've been featured feel free to grab a button on my side bar!
SeeMeSew


If you have an idea, a post of some thing boy on your own blog or found one you'd like to share, please let me know so I can add to the Sew Boy Week!
Thanks!