6/11/2011

Sew boy!!!

Happy Saturday everyone! I think today is going to be great :o)

Kristena Derrick made this quiet book for Celebrate the boy awhile back. It is simple so anyone can make it and it is also something I think any baby would like! Check out her tutorial!


Craft with Confidence has a tutorial for an adorable caterpillar, I want one for me!!!




Ellie on Less cake more Frosting made a hi HO cherry Oh game that I know boys would love to play (mine like the game anyways!), Check it out!


Leila & Ben has a free pattern for a unisex vest, Yay for free!




Sugar Bee Crafts made a romper out of a T-shirt and shows us how too!
Go here to check it out!


Sew a Straight Line has a tutorial for little boy cowboy chaps!
I was surprised to find out that my boys love to dress up as much as girls, only they like super heroes, firemen and cowboys!



See you next Week!


Feel free to grab a button on my side bar!

If you have an idea, a post of something boy on your blog or found one you'd like to share, please let me know so I can add to the Sew Boy Week!
Thanks!