3/05/2015

Throwback Thursday: Sew Boy Week 15

I was going through some old Sew Boy posts and found that, for whatever reason, week 15 is one of the more popular posts in that series! I thought you might enjoy seeing again and enjoying the updated photos. Also did you know that I have all the Sew Boy weeks listed here to make finding them easier?
 
*Sew Boy this week will be focused on clothing, I found some great tutorials so you can sew for the little guy in your life!

Lemon tree creations made a cute little tie applique! Great for dressing up, go here.


Kojodesigns shows how to turn pants that are to short into cuffed shorts, perfect for turning a winter wardrobe into a summer one!


I am a long time fan of crafterhours and they have a tutorial for making a ringer T-shirt! So cute for boys (and girls)!



I am so excited with this find! I am going to make one for P! A free pattern and tutorial for a summertime romper! Check it out!



Made by Rae shows how to turn a mans shirt into a boy sized one! Go here.



Ashley made the some seriously cute suspenders for her guy, all of her tutorials are great and this one is no exception, check it out!



Fun, fun, fun! There are so many more boy posts now than there you used to be as people get more and more excited to sew for their boys. I hope that this series helps others find and make things for the boys in their life :0)