1/29/2015

Blog Goals & Valentines

With the launch of my new site I thought I would share my goals for this blog!
First my goals is to keep this one around, for awhile anyways, and share things that are not necessarily related to boys but just my sewing and crafting in general.
Second I will be posting when I have updated my new site with patterns and such here as well as at the new site (http://www.freepatternsforboys.com)

I am so excited about this change and I really hope everyone will be able to find more things to sew for their boys! With that in mind here are a few shirt ideas for the boy in your life whether he is a baby or grown man!

 This is the cutest shirt and the tutorial is really great too! Click on the image to go to the tutorial.
 
 
 These Mr. Bowlerman and Miss Charleston Tees are just too cute click on the image to go to the tutorial.
 
 I love this silly m,monster shirt and I bet your boy will too! Click on the image to go to the tutorial!
 
 
 Stenciled arrow tshirt
 This arrow shirt would look great on an older boy too! Click on the image to go to the tutorial.
 
 
8
 Skull and bones for Valentines? I didn't think it would work but it looks really, really cute!
 click on image for tutorial
 I LOVE this cute little tie shirt it would be perfect for Valentines! click on image to go to tutorial!


Also be sure to check out the new patterns listed on my new site!
http://www.freepatternsforboys.com/blog